* Ocean Card applies to physical stores purchase only
* The applicants must show their Original Ocean Card to enjoy the membership discount when they purchase at Ocean Three.
* The Card deposit and discounts can be used on self-pick up order.
* The applicant have to notify us and re- submit "Ocean Card Application Form" when the Ocean Card is lost, the card owner would be subjected $100 as the administrative costs. Ocean Three will inform the card owner once the replacement is ready, the process would take 5-7 working days.
* To cancel the Ocean Card service, the remain balance will not be refunded immediately, the card owner needs to submit the "Ocean Card Cancellation Request Form" and $200 for administrative costs, Ocean Card must be held not less than 30 days before cancellation request.
* Each applicant contains one Ocean Card account only.
* For Refund: The remain balance would be bank transferred to the card owner within 5-7 business days.
* If the Ocean Card, is lost, please call 3421 0103 to notify our staff to suspend the card immediately. Otherwise, all responsibility has nothing to do with Ocean Three.
* To suspend or resume the ocean card, the applicant have to contact us and provide card owner’s name, phone number, address for identity verification.
* Ocean Card Rewards and rebate apply to physical stores only.
* All the information provided from the applicant (application form, copies of any personal data, etc.) , is for Ocean Card applications and audit only, all information is confidential. (The administrative fee will not be refunded)
* All the orders which were paid by the Ocean Card, those are non- refundable for cash. Please no hesitate to contact us if there are any problems on our goods or service, we will arrange for a replacement or supplement.
-In any circumstances, OCEAN THREE reserves the right of final decision-
Terms of Service
Oysters and Shellfish:
The expiry date of Oysters and fresh sashimi is 2 days after receipt, if customer have any questions or complaints, please contact us as soon as possible. If customers failed to reflect the quality problems or complaints about the food, we will NOT be a accepted.
Since oysters and sashimi and other fresh foods susceptible to flight problems, resulting in their inability to provide some food on the order, we will contact the customer immediately. If unable to contact the customers before the delivery, we will cancel the food.
In case of any dispute, OCEAN THREE DEVELOPMENT LIMITED reserves the right of final decision.
As a result of typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, power outages, war, attacks and other natural factors or other force majeure our server disconnected and the loss of customers' personal information, we are not responsible for the rehabilitation and compensation.
OCEAN THREE DEVELOPMENT LIMITED hereinafter referred to as the OCEAN THREE.
1. Reasons for the collection of information
From time to time you may be asked to provide information to OCEAN THREE, to use / ordering certain products. If you browse our products, you may be asked to provide further information on the use of the site. The main purpose of the collection of information as follows.
To verify the identity of the membership of our company – your information, such as your name, identity card number, address, e-mail and other information will be collected while registration.
To provide OCEAN THREE products and support - This information includes contact information, and product or support your request, and these data will be used to provide the latest information on products and services to you.
Marketing purposes - including direct contact you to inform you of the latest news. OCEAN THREE is committed to follow the most stringent guidelines of our company and pick reputable partners to provide services, but our privacy protection does not cover the information that you provide to a third party directly (including, but not limited to, online auction buyer / seller, online data stores or other hypertext linked sites). We recommend you before providing any personal information, please consult their codes and guidelines first.
2. Disclosure of information collected
You acknowledge and authorize OCEAN THREE retain and store all the information you provide into our one or multiple databases. OCEAN THREE will be in accordance with strict standards of security and confidentiality to maintain full control and protection of all data in these database and will not be disclosed to third parties, except the following persons or organizations:
(a) Have trained by formal training in handling of customer information is authorized OCEAN THREE employees.
(b) Providing support services (including, but not limited to, administration, installation, telecommunications, computers, and other professional services, etc.) of a third-party service providers. These vendors are contractually required to comply with privacy standards listed in this article.
(c) OCEAN THREE accordance with applicable legal, governmental or regulatory requirements require any person to disclose the information.
(d) Person or organization you through our services with the transaction, such as online shops, banks or other institutions.
OCEAN THREE Not without obtaining your prior consent, for the purpose of marketing and disclose your personal information to third parties.
3. User selection
OCEAN THREE will provide regular updates via e-mail to the user without your request or communication occurred. When the event that you do not wish to receive communications in the future without your requirements issued you can e-mail contact our customer relations staff, they will put your name be removed from the contact list in the above communication. OCEAN THREE only to provide customer service and keep your contact details, such as to inform you the latest offers, membership services related changes and so on.
4. Use "Cookies" to collect information
OCEAN THREE may use "Cookies" to collect user data on the use of the service, which helps users to re-visit the site of use. "Cookies" are small pieces of information sent by a web server and stored in a web browser among the segment so that the future can read data from the browser. Currently, the data collected from cookies to improve services for the function. Data OCEAN THREE services provided by the user to analyze the cumulative use of the Service in accordance with the Company, and then be organized and choreographed. Cookies help make the login process more smoothly while more efficient, and save data between sessions.
You can disable the cookie function on your browser without affecting your visit to our website, but do allow cookies for our services more convenient. Disabling cookies may result in the use of functional complexity and involve more input procedures. You should also note that if you do disable cookies, it could affect some of the features of the company's services.
If you use "cookies" to collect information, and any personal loss, our company will not bear any responsibility.
OCEAN THREE attention to the security of the data collection, and has implemented measures to prevent unauthorized access to or use of such information. OCEAN THREE system using the appropriate security protocols for authentication and authorization, to protect the security of electronic communications. However, for any breach of security or unauthorized disclosure or use of such information, the Company is not responsible.
6. Data retention period
Your personal information will be retained for an appropriate period of time in order to achieve the purpose specified.
OCEAN THREE users are very concerned about privacy issues, and know when the Company to provide new features or commercial service, there is a need to update the policy, the Company reserves the right to make any modifications without notice.
8. Other rights
(a) Query whether the Company holds any of your personal data.
(b) Access some of your information held by the Company.
(c) Request correction of your information.
(d) The company identified the types of information and data held by the implementation of policies and practices from time to time.
(e) Prohibit access to or use of your information, and request to be informed of any action OCEAN THREE taken the above requirements, OCEAN THREE retains the right to follow the above requirements and any changes.
(Gyukaku) Japanese Yakiniku BBQ Sauce
Barbecue sauce based on soy sauce is added with Hatcho miso and apple juice, and the various ingredients are perfectly blended to produce a soy sauce with a soft and rich fragrance. The soy sauce is very fragrant, and the apple juice is refreshing. It is used to enhance the freshness and sweetness of grilled meat, and it can also eliminate excessive greasiness and create a refreshing aftertaste.